Monday, October 13, 2014

Midterm

Last week, I had my first midterm in the university. The exam was about what we learned in the first 4 weeks. In order to prepare, I reread the lecture slides, organized the notes, and worked on few previous exams. This helped me to remember and clear the understanding of the recent course materials. I was anxious and nervous, but strangely it faded away when the exam started. I was able to calm down and concentrate on the problems. The exam it self was not easy, but it was not too difficult. If I did not review, I might of understood nothing. In the beginning of the course, I was unable to understand the content. Once few weeks passed, I get the grasp of concept and started to get along with it. The midterm was good opportunity to recognize my knowledge and find out my lack of understanding towards the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment